Stay In Touch

 photo gmail.png  photo facebook.png

About Me

I am a 37 year old mom of 3 wonderful boys Alex age 8, Christopher age 14, and Jordan age 18. I am born and raised in WV. I love to craft and am a huge animal lover, even the slimy ones :) I'm a horror movie buff! And love anything by Stephen King. I create anything from digital scrapbooking kits, to commerical use items, to templates and even altered art. I hope you find something you love scrapping with as much as I loved creating!

Grab my Blinkie

 photo FDS_Blinkie_1.gif

Etsy

Friends

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, February 25, 2015

2 New Kits In Store

The first new kit comes in tagger and full size.  It is called "Sweet as Tea".  It has 13 papers and 45 elements.  You can grab it here.





The second kit is "Strawberry Fields".  It is a full sized kit at 300 dpi.  It has 13 papers and 45 elements.  You can grab it here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment