Stay In Touch

 photo gmail.png  photo facebook.png

About Me

I am a 37 year old mom of 3 wonderful boys Alex age 8, Christopher age 14, and Jordan age 18. I am born and raised in WV. I love to craft and am a huge animal lover, even the slimy ones :) I'm a horror movie buff! And love anything by Stephen King. I create anything from digital scrapbooking kits, to commerical use items, to templates and even altered art. I hope you find something you love scrapping with as much as I loved creating!

Grab my Blinkie

 photo FDS_Blinkie_1.gif

Etsy

Friends

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, February 4, 2015

New kit in store "Heavens Above"

This is a gorgeous kit.

It kit contains:
1 Full alpha and number set
13 Papers
50 Elements
Kit is fullsized, 300 DPI so it's perfect for printing!
You can get it HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment